Google Custom Search

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Who will be our next president ?


The most asked question in front of us is who should be our next president? A. P. J. abdulkalam or Bharoin singh shekhawat or Pratibha Patil. I think Kalam Ji is the best as he is not influenced by the politics and famous among youths. he is like inspiration for today's youth and youths are the future of country. I hope, Dr Kalam listens to voice of youths and should fight for president post.

As decision of UPA to put pratibha patil for president candidature was surprise for her, it was a shock to me. We do not want a rubber stamp, but the person who can not be influenced by political pressure and whose presence at the post of president can make us feel proud. Any comments !!!!!!!

Rightly said by Bhairon singh shekawat today, "If Dr Kalam fights for president post, I will take my candidature back."
We need a strong president.

No comments: